Kryon Lightworker

Kryon's definition of a Lightworker is "a Human who realizes that there’s more to life than has been seen in 3D reality, and therefore is trying to increase his or her awareness by spiritual means. There are as many Lightworker “types” as there are Humans. Some are in the discovery stage and some are in the active stage of having identified themselves, and have moved to a place where they’re able to increase their vibration, and therefore affect the very dirt of the planet...."
     

Links

SUBSCRIBE to my Feed

Mystical Mermaid Blog

Mystical Unicorn



Get This Blog via Email:


Powered by Squeet.com






My MEME Places:
#1 Question of the Day

 
Thursday, March 09, 2006

Colored Shadow Experience....

On March 2nd, 2006, Something happened that at first I almost cried because I KNEW it was a sign from Spirit. Then I let my ego get in the way and had to rationalize it.

While waiting in line to pick up my daughter from circle drive, I usually read; I've done this for the past two years. I pulled up, and as usual I stop about the same spot I always get in line. The sun was shining brightly, so I had to put my visor to the left of me.

I read for several minutes (I was on page 95 of Kryon Book III "These meek ones are the ones who sit before Spirit this night! The warriors of the light. This meek person is YOU. For you are the ones who have seen the love and the peace of enlightenment. ")...

As I read that, I happened to notice the center of my book (where the pages are connected) was reflecting my RED shirt. Only this part; not the pages, and only the 'shaded' side. (my shirt was just a cotton shirt, nothing shiny). THEN I notice the shadows of my fingers - they were blue- luminesent turquoise/blue (the OUTSIDE of my truck is turquoise colored; while the inside is almost navy blue, and other shades of blue).

Seeing my fingers' shadows glowing blue, my initial and immediate thought was of Spirit. That it is a sign, that I'm closer to understanding. Then, as I said, my ego said "there must be a rational explanation". I moved this way and that and tilted the book this way and that, and as long as there were shadows on the book of my hands, there were blue. If I lifted my hand off the book the entire shadow was luminesant blue. I even thought it might be my Kryon book mark which was laying in my lap (it has the same shimmer as the word "Kryon" on the front of the book), I turned the book mark over and it made no difference. I couldn't even read anymore because I was playing with the shadows. I searched for other white pieces of paper and it did the same thing. As the line in circle drive progressed, I had to turn right, removing the sun from my left window. The glow instantly disappeared and Normal colored(gray/black) Smaller shadows returned.

After I picked up my daughter from school we went to buy some herbs for our new little garden project. When I flipped my seat back to put the plants in, I noticed my iridescent shiny windshield blind was laying in the floor behind my seat. I decided it must have cause the effect on my fingers - BUT this was laying BEHIND my seat and in the floor; even if it reflected off the windows and picked up the color on the OUTSIDE of the truck; I don't see how it could project itself onto my book and ONLY have the shadows be colored?!?

The next day, with the iridescent visor lying in the same spot as it had been the day before, and everything in the truck in the same position, I arrived a little early too circle drive. So I could pull all the way into the drive, eliminating the need to park in my usual spot on the street where the sun was on the left of me. SO, I just had to know. I stopped anyway, and pulled my book into my lap. Nothing. Nothing but normal shadows. It HAD been a message at spirit and it showed at that exact time due to WHAT I had been reading:

I am that MEEK Person.

I HAVE SEEN THE LOVE AND PEACE OF ENLIGHTENMENT!

My message to you, My Reader:
Do not question your signs, enjoy them immediately and glow with Spirit!

~Love to you reading this!


posted by Color Goddess at 12:39 PM

1 Comments:
Blogger alcholic poet said...

thanx for letting me know about using my template. glad you like it.

ennjoy.

8:45 AM   Post a Comment

  Name:
Color Goddess
Name:
Location: Texas

Happily married mom of one elementary age daughter whom I homeschool. *~Sharing God's Divine Love with my Brother's and Sisters~*




View My Profile

Previous Posts
Book III introduced me to Garden Fairies
"Don't Think Like a Human" says Kryon
Kryon Book 1 "The End Times"
The Disappearance of the Universe
The beginning of my Journey

Archives
March 2006
June 2006
February 2007
April 2007
May 2007




Powered by Blogger





Add to Google

Add to My AOL

     
Light and Love. I AM. God Is.

blogger template designed by savatoons web design.