Kryon Lightworker

Kryon's definition of a Lightworker is "a Human who realizes that there’s more to life than has been seen in 3D reality, and therefore is trying to increase his or her awareness by spiritual means. There are as many Lightworker “types” as there are Humans. Some are in the discovery stage and some are in the active stage of having identified themselves, and have moved to a place where they’re able to increase their vibration, and therefore affect the very dirt of the planet...."
     

Links

SUBSCRIBE to my Feed

Mystical Mermaid Blog

Mystical Unicorn



Get This Blog via Email:


Powered by Squeet.com






My MEME Places:
#1 Question of the Day

 
Saturday, March 11, 2006

Human Reaction to Kids

Have you found that it is easier to put the forgiveness of the illusion in to place when there aren't kids around?

You are there to teach them "right from wrong", however when you know this place is an illusion, and it was all created by you, for you, then what Exactly do you tell them?

It's much easier to get lost in the moment and react by 'jumping on them' for doing something they were told not to do. Such punishements are spankings, time outs, and taking away favorite items.

As a Metaphysicalist, or Lightworker -- What is the correct way to handle 'innapropriate behavoir'?

I (us, you and me) must remember that this is an illusion, that we created ourselves and everything happens for a reason and is to test us. If you tell kids, 'stay where I can see you' and the next thing you know, is that you can't see them and can't hear them. Whether you know it's an illusion or not, you're initial reaction is to yell for them. No answer. Your heart begins to pound and you imagine all the horrible things that could happen to them, just because you can't 'see them': They could get bit by a snake, they could fall a hurt themselves, someone could come out of nowhere and take them or harm them. Yet all of these could easily happen when you CAN see them. What makes it more plausible that it's going to happen just because you can't see them? Each one would be the same result even if you were there. Yes it's true if you are with them, you can caution: "Watch for snakes", "Slow down, look where you are stepping", " Don't talk to strangers", or, "be aware of your surroundings". Even so, it sill will not stop that unseen snake from striking, the accidental fall, the bad guy hiding behing the tree, or the wild hungry animal.

I had this incident occur this morning. I had taken my daughter and my niece into the 50+ acres woods behind the house to look for fossils or whatever, just to kinda walk around and enjoy everything. The girls go out of my site and when I noticed this I couldn't hear them. I yelled for them and whistled for my dog, whom I knew would be with them. I knew he would protect them in case there should wonder into a wild animal, but we've got a mountain lion that was spotted a few weeks ago, and have tons of coyote's. There's tons of snakes. The property owner next to us has 'shady characters' frequently work for him, could one be lurking nearby to stalk young girls? I ran to my truck and honked the horn until the battery almost went dead, forcing me to start it, no longer allowing me to hear is they are yelling. After that I drove to the other side of the aread we were in, which is where I last saw them; all the time honking the horn. Finally my dog appeared, but no girls.

I thought that I had better drive back to where I was parked. Once I got there I notice them just exiting the thicker treeline and run towards me. I got out of the truck and put my hands on my hips, as I heard my neice exclaim to my daughter, "Yep, she's mad."

Of course they got a good talking to, about all the things that could've happened, and how they shouldn't have gotten out of my sight!

Was that the correct reaction? Probably not. I should've been extremely happy they were safe and told them so.

What would Kryon have said?

Answer:
"My dear ones you are truly Loved."

posted by Color Goddess at 8:34 AM

0 Comments:
Post a Comment

  Name:
Color Goddess
Name:
Location: Texas

Happily married mom of one elementary age daughter whom I homeschool. *~Sharing God's Divine Love with my Brother's and Sisters~*




View My Profile

Previous Posts
Colored Shadow Experience....
Book III introduced me to Garden Fairies
"Don't Think Like a Human" says Kryon
Kryon Book 1 "The End Times"
The Disappearance of the Universe
The beginning of my Journey

Archives
March 2006
June 2006
February 2007
April 2007
May 2007




Powered by Blogger





Add to Google

Add to My AOL

     
Light and Love. I AM. God Is.

blogger template designed by savatoons web design.