Kryon Lightworker

Kryon's definition of a Lightworker is "a Human who realizes that there’s more to life than has been seen in 3D reality, and therefore is trying to increase his or her awareness by spiritual means. There are as many Lightworker “types” as there are Humans. Some are in the discovery stage and some are in the active stage of having identified themselves, and have moved to a place where they’re able to increase their vibration, and therefore affect the very dirt of the planet...."
     

Links

SUBSCRIBE to my Feed

Mystical Mermaid Blog

Mystical Unicorn



Get This Blog via Email:


Powered by Squeet.com






My MEME Places:
#1 Question of the Day

 
Friday, March 17, 2006

I AM is Truly Tested

It is so easy to read Kryon and get so caught up in the beautiful "you are dearly loved" statements. It's so beautiful to realize this is just an illusion; that the beauty lies in Heaven when we return, or should we become enlightened here on earth, we will live with happiness and peace until we Return Home.

THEN, the illusion smacks you in the face. Some things Must be endured.

At that time it may seem there is not an 'I AM', only 'I'. And only 'I' must endure this. But 'I' was wrong there are others involved and they must also Endure.

Let me explain the incident.

My husbands’ truck broke down today.... And he was pulling his Dump Trailer. The only option, after contacting friends who weren't available to help was that I had come to town and pull my husbands truck AND trailer home. This may sound easy to you 'guys'. Gender issues aside, try and remember your FIRST experience... because this was My First.

I own a F150. My husband was driving his F350-- and don't forget that huge dump trailer. I also have my 7-year-old curious, yet happy daughter in the back seat, commenting and asking questions- Frequently. Never mind this is slightly after 5pm on a Friday afternoon on a Curvy Ranch Road in the Country.

My truck has a horrible time pulling this monstrosity and people pass me in double lines and blind curves - with on coming traffic speeding at them. My heart is pounding. I am able to pull over a couple of times to let people go by, but down the road a few miles, there are no safe places to pull over. So the cars pile up, my truck sounds like it's stressing too... but then I've never driven it in ‘overdrive’ - so I'm not even sure if I'm driving it correctly- am I giving it to much gas- or not enough? Am I going to slow or too fast?

Once I thought my husband put the brakes on abruptly, but apparently somehow I let some slack get in the chain and then it caught. It tugged on me so hard my seat belt choked my neck. I hate seatbelts anyway; I'm short and my breasts seem to somehow make the seatbelt go across my neck instead of my chest. This abrupt jerk of the truck and the seat belt across my neck brings me to tears, which from minor EMT training I realize I am probably in a state of shock.... So I remind myself to BREATHE! By this time my husband must see my reflection in my own mirror that I am in distress and motions for me to pull over. He asked "What’s wrong?" I embarrassingly say, "It was just the seatbelt choked me when you put on the brakes"... Then he explained he didn't put on the brakes, that slack must have gotten in the chain and "Are You both ok?" Oops almost forgot about the kiddo for a few seconds, oh yeah she's fine.

Before hubby gets back in his truck he reminds me about pulling into our gate. He says be sure to swing wide before we get to the drive. And don’t put on your brakes at all, I’ll do that. Just keep going. Okay, now something else to worry about.

We get going again. People pass unsafely again, I can't help it and pray that they see I'm white knuckled behind the wheel so they don't cuss as they go by.

I can just hear them, I AM them, I probably Have Been them.... I would be cussing, saying "why are these stupid people going so slow, why are they trying to tow this vehicle at this time of day on Friday? I'm in a hurry to get home, I'm tired and have worked all week! Get out of my way you stupid people!!"

Even when you know the truth behind the veil, you still must Endure. We are all the same, we are all In Lesson, and we are all One.

My lesson is different than your lesson. Sometimes though, our lessons intertwine with one another.

For that reason, I SHALL REMEMBER THAT -

When I safely pass your vehicle while you tow your husband home, I will see your white knuckles and love you. I will send calming thoughts to your heart and pray your Journey Safe until you reach Home.

Enlightened wishes to you, and Love and Light Always.
Tina


posted by Color Goddess at 4:12 PM

0 Comments:
Post a Comment

  Name:
Color Goddess
Name:
Location: Texas

Happily married mom of one elementary age daughter whom I homeschool. *~Sharing God's Divine Love with my Brother's and Sisters~*




View My Profile

Previous Posts
Twisted Magnetic Fields in DNA Form
Review of "Medicine Woman"
Human Reaction to Kids
Colored Shadow Experience....
Book III introduced me to Garden Fairies
"Don't Think Like a Human" says Kryon
Kryon Book 1 "The End Times"
The Disappearance of the Universe
The beginning of my Journey

Archives
March 2006
June 2006
February 2007
April 2007
May 2007




Powered by Blogger





Add to Google

Add to My AOL

     
Light and Love. I AM. God Is.

blogger template designed by savatoons web design.