Kryon Lightworker

Kryon's definition of a Lightworker is "a Human who realizes that there’s more to life than has been seen in 3D reality, and therefore is trying to increase his or her awareness by spiritual means. There are as many Lightworker “types” as there are Humans. Some are in the discovery stage and some are in the active stage of having identified themselves, and have moved to a place where they’re able to increase their vibration, and therefore affect the very dirt of the planet...."
     

Links

SUBSCRIBE to my Feed

Mystical Mermaid Blog

Mystical Unicorn



Get This Blog via Email:


Powered by Squeet.com






My MEME Places:
#1 Question of the Day

 
Sunday, February 11, 2007

Spritual Teachings for Children

It's been awhile since I've posted here, but I've found these AWESOME FREE ebooks for teaching values and spirituality to children.

Visit Teaching Values by clicking here! Click on Children's eBook's; but please note the first eBook link (The Not so Foolish Fairy), does NOT work.

I have only downloaded and read "Secret of the Flowers", but if the other ebooks are anything like one, I HIGHLY recommend them. There are even lesson ideas and activities to further instill the lessons into the child's heart.

Later!

posted by Color Goddess at 11:48 AM

0 Comments:
Post a Comment

  Name:
Color Goddess
Name:
Location: Texas

Happily married mom of one elementary age daughter whom I homeschool. *~Sharing God's Divine Love with my Brother's and Sisters~*




View My Profile

Previous Posts
Sometimes I get so mad at my husband...
Indigo Children Exerpt
Prayer for Abundance
I AM is Truly Tested
Twisted Magnetic Fields in DNA Form
Review of "Medicine Woman"
Human Reaction to Kids
Colored Shadow Experience....
Book III introduced me to Garden Fairies
"Don't Think Like a Human" says Kryon

Archives
March 2006
June 2006
February 2007
April 2007
May 2007




Powered by Blogger





Add to Google

Add to My AOL

     
Light and Love. I AM. God Is.

blogger template designed by savatoons web design.